Brand Relations has worked with unique brands that our team helps to stand out in a very competitive UK and international market.
- Turtle is a soda brand that aims to enter the drink market as a guilt-free drink with a cause. Our team has repackaged brand to remind consumers that when they buy this drink, they are contributing to animal conservation as well as cultivating a social media aimed towards keeping their consumers educated about conservation efforts.
- Mezete is an authentic hummus brand from Jordan that has been around for 20 years and has been rebranded by our team for the UK and European markets. Working on the packaging to make it stand out on the shelves and photography and design to make even their website mouthwatering. Our team is also working on their branding communicate just how natural and healthy the product is.
- Chillio Soda is a sparkling drink inspired by South American traditional drinks that our team has marketed, designed and developed as an adventurous alcohol alternative. Chillio has been repackaged by Brand Relations to reflect a craft beer appearance. Our team has taken the packaging, brand website, and social media back to its roots and utilised the drink’s inspiration to create an exotic website that lives up to the bold flavours of the brand.
- Pacha Mama bars inspired by and made with Andean superfood are made entirely with fruit and nuts with no added sugar or sweeteners. The Brand Relations team has worked on branding, social media, website, marketing, and sales of the bars, gaining them key listing amongst health stores and health wholesalers.
- Riddles the alcoholic tea brand mixing great tasting tequila with Moringa tea and sweetened with agave. Our team has been working on the branding and packaging of the brand as well as further recipe development and sales.